What if everything you’ve been told in the past about how to love and train your horse is wrong?
You already know it deep down - it's not asserting your dominance that helps get a happy, confident horse that is eager to please... it's listening to & understanding your horse & what their behaviour is really telling you. And having the confidence to respond in a way that’s interesting and inspiring!
It’s time to follow that feeling!
Your intuition (and your horse) are trying to show you a better way… just like the famous Ribbleton Foxy Lady (if you haven’t met her yet, don’t worry - you will soon!)
Are you ready to immerse yourself?
Living the Horse = Living in Happiness
Your new Horse Life awaits...
Ribbleton is unique. There is no other method the same, and that's because what we do ISN'T a method. It’s a way of being.
We're teaching you…
…how to be & FEEL enough to train your horse yourself
…how to REALLY understand what your horse is saying and how to reply to them! Yep a conversation where both sides get a say!
…how to translate this in the ‘arena’ (and every other moment you share with your horse)
In my free online clinic you'll know if Ribbleton is for you or not. If it resonates, you’ll see...
- How to end every training session on a high note, without bribery - no more treats, tricks, physical or mental pressure
- Why your old horse trainers were wrong - gentleness is your biggest strength, not a weakness! We (and your horse) LOVE you for deciding to embrace this once and for all!
- The secret to having your horse banging on the gate for training, not running away at the sight of a halter!
- Why horse whispering is old school (outdated), and how to become a horse listener instead
- How easy it is to gain confidence, feel important, and transform your relationship not only with your horse, but yourself
- How you’ll save tonnes of $$$ on clinics, special gear, & trainers by investing in you
- AND How Living the Horse = Living in Happiness
Sign up to watch and get instant free access for 24 hours!
* 1 hour long
* At Living The Horse we empower you to be the kind of human your horse sees as both important & inspiring! Someone who your horse is interested in, curious about, and keen to connect with!
* If you love what you feel, see & hear in our free training, then you can sign up for our very affordable short course.
Ribbleton's Founder Paulette Clark shares...
I started Ribbleton 30 years ago and specialise as a life coach, horse trainer & behaviorist. With my team of amazing coaches, we're on a mission to help you see the truth about what is really happening in your relationship with your horse. Because here's the thing - without the truth - you're never going to create the connection you desire. I'm talking about a connection that doesn't need gimmicks, that doesn't need treats, and that doesn't need pressure & release. Yep, WOW, I know. If only I knew this as a child. Instead, imagine a real connection, one that comes from the heart space. A connection that leaves you feeling so satisfied you're smiling peacefully. We specialize in teaching horse lovers online worldwide how to build a lifelong, satisfying relationship with a happy, confident horse that is eager to learn with you. And the major bonus.. the changes in you, personally, will blow your mind x
If you want to learn more about my journey, watch our award-winning documentary below. I'm really proud of it. Make sure to have some tissues ready.
What our students are sharing...
Studying with Paulette has changed my relationship with my horse because I now realize that obedience didn't translate into happiness and connection with my horse. This was the piece that I was missing. I let my own desire of what I thought our relationship should look like override what was actually happening in the moment. It is a journey, but every day I feel that through listening and understanding I'm starting to unlock more and more of my horse's heart and desire to be with me.
Ribbleton has really transformed my life. Before starting the course I struggled with depression and general negativity. Now I look forward to my morning like I haven’t in years because of the changes in mindset (constant work in progress), the mind practices, and all the physical practices to keep me present and grounded. It feels so good to wake up feeling thankful for another day. The change in my relationship with my horse is amazing, she wants to be with me and my heart is so warmed by all her communication and our ever growing connection. Thank you Paulette xo
Working with Paulette increased my confidence a whole lot in a very short time. I felt much more empowered to follow my instincts in the way I was relating to Galahad. One of the most important things was that she pointed out that gentleness and respect for him and his needs was a strength, not a failure on my part. Made a world of difference!